Thursday, 28 July 2011

So Long

Yes, yes, I'm leaving for a little island tomorrow for a week! Sorry to all of my amazing followers but I might have to desert you for the seven days :( I'm not sure if where I'm going has internet or even if I'm taking my laptop with me, but if I don't then there's possibly not going to be anymore posts until next Friday. I'm going to miss commenting on all my favourite blogs but I will try and catch up on all the posts/book reviews I miss!

Happy Reading,
Rachel xx :)

3 comments :

  1. Have a nice holiday! I am going to miss your amazing posts for a whole week but HAVE FUN!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!We will miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm BAAACK!!! :D Thanks for missing me ;L

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you so freakin' much for commenting! Logging on and seeing that there is a new comment on my post is just one of the nicest feelings ever - I'm overcome by all the feels, and get that warm, fuzzy feeling inside of me. (Y'know, the one that you get when you see a book. Or a big bar of chocolate. Or a unicorn.)

I will be replying to your comment as quickly as I can - so check back if you want to see my response or have asked a question etc. - and I will also be returning the favour on your own blog, if you have one! What's life in the blogosphere without some comment love?!

Again, huge thanks! *tackle hugs* & I hope you have a fabulous day! :)

**Anonymous Users can no longer comment due to the masses of spam I've been receiving over the past few months (seriously, it's been ridiculous!) but if you want to say something about one of my posts or want to interact with me, just tweet me at @BooktasticR or add me on Goodreads (or even do both if you want ;P)! Links to my social medias are at the top of my sidebar!**