Here are the three books that you can chose from...
Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen: Ruby Cooper likes to expect the worst. That way, she's never disappointed. Abandoned by her mother and forced to leave the house she calls home, Ruby is facing too many changes. Her world has been transformed into a life of luxury by her long-lost sister, but all Ruby wants to do is leave - she can make it on her own. Even Nate, the gorgeous boy next door, can't seem to change her mind. Will Ruby realize first impressions don't always count? And that sometimes, people can surprise you, so it's OK to let the closest ones in...
The Raspberry Rules by Karen McCombie: Greetings! I'm Rowan Love. A few things have been bothering me...
- Am I really annoying?
- Was it a mistake to sew felt squirrels on to a pair of knickers?
- Can I get away with wearing sequins, ribbons and two shades of pink nail varnish to school?
- Has my best friend ditched me?
- And is writing rules for my life on my raspberry-pink bedroom wall a wierd think to do?
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin: She knows what he is. But she can't be sure what he's done.
The only thing Avery Hood can recall about the night her parents died is that she saw silver - deadly silver, moving inhumanly fast. As much as she wants to remember who killed her parents, she can't, and there's nothing left to do but try to piece her life back together. Then Avery meets the new boy at school. Ben is mysterious and beautiful, and Avery feels a connection with him like nothing she's ever experienced. Ben is also a werewolf, but Avery trusts him - at first. Then she sees that sometimes his eyes flash an inhuman silver. And she learns that she's not the only one who can't remember the night her parents died...
- UK and Ireland participates only.
- You must be 12 or over.
- This competition closes on Sunday 5th of June.
- The winner has 48 hours to answer my email or they will forfeit the win to another participant.