If you are an author/publisher (etc) and would like me to review your book/s, please read the following and then shoot me an email. Note that I am from the UK. Thanks. As well as accepting review requests, I also host giveaways, guest posts, blog tour stops and interviews. Now on to my conditions!
- I only accept Young Adult books and the occasional middle grade - no children or adult book review requests please!
- I accept physical copies and proofs - the very occasional ebook!
- As much as I'd love to be able to read and review books in a timely manner (which used to be the case), school is now so hectic that I may not be able to get on to your book/s for a few months or even longer. Please take this into account before sending me a review request!
- I accept every genre as I enjoy getting out of my comfort zone, but my favourite genres are dystopian and adventure. In all honesty, I am a little hesitant of the chick-lit/contemporary genre, but, if it catches my eye, I may accept!
- My review will be 100% honest.
- I have the right to decline any book/s.
If you're fine with my policy then go ahead and shoot me an email! Please include the synopsis of the book, some general information about it (e.g. the author, the publishing date etc), the format/s you'd be willing to send it in as well as any other information you feel I ought to know.
If you're a blogger then feel free to email me about interview/guest post swaps and whatever else - even if it's just a question or for a wee chat. You don't even have to be a blogger just to chat with me! ;D